- Executive/Business coaching - As a leader people rely on your judgements and decisions. You are expected to act with professionalism, energy and enthusiasm and of course you try to maintain a positive work life balance. To support you we offer individual coaching to improve your overall effectiveness, self confidence, relationships, decision making and goal setting. Executive coaching can support you in discovering your potential and achieving it.
- Coach Supervision - Coaching Supervision is the interaction that occurs when a coach periodically brings his or her coaching work experiences to a coaching supervisor in order to engage in reflective dialogue and collaborative learning for the development and benefit of the coach and his or her clients. The purpose of coach supervision is to support the coach’s (the “supervisee”) professional, personal and coaching practice’s health and wellbeing I am a qualified coach supervisor and have worked with a range of clients from experienced coaches running their own consultancies to coaches at the beginning of their coaching journey
- Career coaching - We know that everyone at work today face new and seemingly ever greater challenges. Developing the ability to adapt and cope with these unrelenting changes comes from really knowing your strengths, your preferences, your drivers and what motivates you. I can support and challenge you to help you understand where and how these qualities can best be applied and what you want from your career.
- Mentoring - Mentoring is often defined as a professional relationship in which an experienced person assists another in developing specific skills and knowledge that will enhance the less-experienced person's professional and personal growth. I am a qualified civil engineer and an experienced senior leader who has had a career in local government and has ran a successful Organizational development consultancy.
- Facilitation - The act of making something easier. In group work, the facilitator works with a group of people to help them have a conversation, come to agreement, or plan for the future. The facilitator acts as a trusted and neutral outside voice, making decisions about the process the group goes through. Allowing the group to focus on the content of the discussion. The facilitator is a guide who can mediate to achieve dispute resolution.
- Developing and facilitating team building events - Teams are complex and it’s not surprising that they occasionally need realignment. Team building events provide opportunities to agree strategies and goals. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as learning more about the people you work with. Sometimes it’s working through entrenched difficulties within the team. A tailor made team building event allows you time away from the workplace and has a positive impact on morale, motivation, confidence and the effectiveness of your team.